|Home||» Products||» Cardiology and Heart Failure||» Shock Wave Therapy Machine for Heart Failure|
Shock Wave Therapy Machine for Heart Failure
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
ESMR therapy is a new approach to non-invasive therapy using Extracorporeal Shockwave technology for Myocardial Revascularisation (i.e. to improve the blood supply to heart muscles). Ischemic myocardial areas no longer accessible by conventional revascularization therapies like Bypass surgery or Balloon Angioplasty and stent, could be treated with the ESMR therapy to relieve symptoms resulted from the myocardial ischemia.
ESMR Treatment forms new natural blood vessels which improves the oxygenated blood supply to the affected portion of the heart non-surgically or non-pharmaceutically. For the reason it is called non-invasive or non-surgical Bypass treatment or Non Invasive Cardiac Angiogenesis Therapy.
Patients with advanced CAD frequently have recurrent Angina. Surgical and interventional options for these patients typically have been exhausted or will result in only partial revascularization. ESMR offeres new hope for these patients and provides therapy which complement existing treatment procedures.
Who can benefit from ESMR?
1. Patients Suffering from Refractory Angina
2. Patients Suffering from Ischemic Heart Failure
3. No-Option Patients with Low EF and/or Renal Impairment
1. Quick and safe non-invasive treatment for no-option patients with myocardial ischemia
2. Large focal zone quick treatment time and total transmural coverage
3. Precision of localization system high success rates and safety of treatment
4. Broad echocardiography compatibility
5. Reduces symptomatic manifestation
6. Improves patients quality of life
- Payment Terms
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia